1. Your details
Please write the name that you used when you applied for your Unique Student Identifier (USI), including any middle names. If you do not yet have a USI and want [name of RTO] to apply for a USI on your behalf, you must write your name, including any middle names, exactly as written in the identity document you choose to use for this purpose.
See section on the USI at the end of this form for a detailed explanation.
2. Course selection
Sorry but we couldn't retrieve the course data. Please contact our office and we will assist you!
For more information on payment options, click here. For more information on VSL, click here.
Refer here for course structure and the Schedule of Fees outlining the unit/unit cluster fees. The above fees are subject to change without prior notice. Textbooks are at an additional cost to course fees.'
There is a limit as to how much you can borrow when accessing VSL. This is called a loan cap. The current loan cap as at 1 January 2021 is $16,221 for the above-mentioned courses. Course fees that exceed this must be paid using the gap payment method selected above.
- VET Student Loans are loans from the Commonwealth
- VET Student Loans will remain a personal debt until it is repaid to the Commonwealth
- The VET Student Loan may, until the debt is repaid, reduce the student's take-home [after-tax] wage or salary and may reduce the student's borrowing capacity; and
- A student may wish to seek independent financial advice before applying for a loan
- The debt must be paid back at the relevant repayment rate when your income is above the compulsory repayment threshold.
Loading, please wait...
3. Practical training
All pre-requisite units must be completed prior to attending practical training.